Garmin Zumo 595lm Motorcycle GPS SAT NAV Lifetime Maps
We provide 1st class delivery
Price Match Guarantee
We will never be beaten on price!
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty]
The Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS System from Garmin. Designed for motorcycle use, this GPS device connects to an optional headset or helmet to provide directions, make calls, or even listen to music. You can even add an additional headset for a partner if you choose. Curvy Roads routing directs you to the nearest set of switchbacks so you can air it out a bit. A service history log lets you keep track of oil changes, spark plug swaps, new tires, and other maintenance. You can even set your bike up with a Tire Pressure Monitor System using optional equipment. Multiple mounts are included so you can use it on your bike as well as your car. Rider alerts warn you about sharp curves, state helmet laws, as well as speed cameras.
The built-in maps have lifetime updates available for free from Garmin, which are stored on the internal solid-state memory. You can add your own points of interest, up to 1000. Add a microSD card using the built-in slot to store additional data if needed, or to upload additional information. This model is compatible with TOPO maps if your travels take you off road.
Features of Navigation:
- Live traffic and weather radar via Smartphone Link app
- Trip Planner lets you plan your route in advance
- Trip Log displays statistics about your time on the road
- Service history log keeps track of maintenance
- Tire Pressure Monitor System compatible
- Lane assist guides you to the proper lane for navigation
- Junction view displays junction signs
- Route avoidance lets you avoid highways or tolls
- Speaks street names with Garmin Real Directions
- View upcoming points of interest along the route
- Speed limit indicator displays speed limit for most major roads
- Control your Garmin VIRB on screen